Licensed Online Live Bitcoin Casino
The world of crypto casino can be complicated. Many online casinos are completely digital, with players interacting with digital simulations of classic casino games such as roulette, poker, or blackjack. Not all players are happy to trust random number generators, though, choosing to play on online gambling sites instead.
Live casinos are a popular alternative to “digital” online casinos but are often available as part of the larger online casino platform. Live casinos allow players to interact with real-life casino games, croupiers, and other players without actually visiting a real casino in person.
Bitcoin live casinos take this concept a step further — allowing players to play live casino games, but wagering cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
What is a Live Bitcoin Casino?
Online casino Bitcoin games based on live crypto casinos are similar to a traditional casino with casino tables. Bitcoin gambling offer a wide variety of live and exciting games such as roulette, baccarat, poker, and blackjack, but use live dealers or “Bitcoin dealers”.
In making your first minimum deposit, instead of depositing fiat currency or traditional currency such as GBP, EUR, or USD, live Bitcoin casinos allow players to deposit and withdraw Bitcoin to and from their crypto wallets. This gives Bitcoin live casino players a major advantage — rather than waiting several days for a withdrawal to process via bank transfers to your credit cards or debit cards, Bitcoin live casino players can instantly withdraw winnings. Players are able to deposit funds and receive payouts through Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, USDT, or Dogecoin.
How Live Bitcoin Casinos Work
Live crypto casinos work similarly to other live casinos — players can play a broad range of different casino games, but benefit from real human interaction and the assurance that the gameplay is based on real-world chance and not random number generation.
Playing on a live casino online allows players to take advantage of crypto casino sites' generous bonuses. Deposit bonuses allows players to win Bitcoin online. A major advantage of winning Bitcoin is that the price variance in the Bitcoin market means that many players can multiply winnings dramatically by playing in a bear market, and then capitalizing on gains in a bull market.
Live Bitcoin Casino Tips & Examples
There are important tips to be aware of when playing on live Bitcoin casinos:
● Ensure you have a good internet connection! Bitcoin live casinos typically rely on video streaming, which means you’ll need a stable internet connection.
● Don’t forget about the pit boss! Like many online gambling sites, live Bitcoin casinos often employ a pit boss that can be consulted if your dealer makes a minor mistake.
● Follow casino etiquette. Like a real casino, only occupy a seat at a table if you plan on playing.
Do live Bitcoin casinos make it simple to access a wide range of live games?
Live Bitcoin casinos make playing wide range of games simple. You can choose which games to play, be it online slot machines or other popular casino games, by reading a game guide. It contains all the information you need to understand the game's specifics and how to play it.
The best part is that it is free to play. It is, of course, worthwhile to invest some money to win real money rewards. If this is your first time, start small. You will not be sorry for making this choice.
The Top 4 Live Online Casino Games
Live dealer games are casino games played in an online casino setting. This type of gaming is made possible by technological advancements that allow an actual game to be run on an internet server.
You can play simple games like the famous blackjack games or roulette and more advanced games like poker with a live dealer. In most games, a single dealer deals cards, spins a wheel, or distributes money or chips. You may place bets, ask questions, and interact with the dealer during the game.
If you're looking for the best live Bitcoin dealer casino games, we have the list just for you. Check out the top live crypto games below:
- Live Blackjack is a simple and one of the favorite games of beginners that requires a lot of patience and knowledge to master. Get your sit around the blackjack table and start winning.
- Live Baccarat is a social game in which you bet on whether the next spin of the Baccarat Balls will produce an Ace, King, Queen, or Jack. In the game, your cards are dealt face-up, while your opponent only sees their cards. You play against the dealer rather than the computer, as you would in regular online baccarat.
- Live Roulette is a simple way to gamble. To determine the game's outcome, a live dealer will assist the player in placing a wager, spinning the wheel, and putting the roulette ball on the screen. Live roulette can be played at a virtual betting table or in a real casino with live dealers. In addition, the ability to converse with the dealer will benefit live roulette players.
- Live Dealer Poker is a popular card game in which players compete against a live dealer. You can choose to be a “player” or a “house.” Each player can place bets with money or equity. If you win, you receive a portion of the pot (money the other player put into the pot).